As soon as we have delivered the goods to your door you will be responsible for them. We will only deliver goods to the address on the order and goods will not be left without a signature. From the time of receipted delivery of the goods, any loss or damage to the goods shall be at your own risk. Any transit damage to the goods, shortages or incorrect goods supplied must be noted on the delivery consignment note at the time of delivery.
No Fault Returns.
You are entitled to withdraw from this contract within 7 days from delivery of the goods for a full credit or refund less any applicable charges. The goods must be unopened and ‘as new’ in their original box and packaging including all manuals and accessories. You must notify us within 7 days from date of delivery and we will issue you with a Returns Authorisation Number. Returns Authorisation Number will be valid for 14 days and it will be your responsibility to return the goods to us insured via recorded delivery at your own cost and risk. Please also retain proof of insurance and posting as we will not accept any liability for goods lost or damaged in transit back to us. We will not accept any goods being returned without a valid Returns Authorisation Number clearly marked on the outside of the packaging as they will be refused on arrival.
When we receive the goods we will inspect them to ensure all manuals, accessories and other components are within the returned package and that the goods and packaging are in the condition that we sent them to you. If we receive an item that either is not in the condition we sent it or has missing components we shall charge you a further fee to cover the cost of these items.
Please note it is your responsibility to ensure that the goods you order are specified to meet your intended purpose. We therefore recommend that you independently research the goods before you purchase them from us.
Please note the right to cancel does not apply to personalised goods or goods made to a consumer's specification (special orders).
Faulty Returns – Dead on Arrival.
A product is deemed to be ‘dead on arrival’ if it shows symptoms of hardware failure preventing basic operation upon its first use out of the box. In such instances please contact our customer support helpline within 7 days from the delivery date. You can then either return the faulty item directly yourself or we will organise a collection from your home. Upon receipt of the goods and confirmation of the fault by our technical engineers you will be offered the following options:
1. A replacement – this item will be shipped to you at our own expense.
2. A repair – the repaired item will be shipped to you at our own expense. Please note that once repaired the product is no longer eligible for replacement.
3. A full refund – provided the item has been verified faulty and is complete with all accessories in its original box and packaging. If the condition of the product or the packaging is poor then we reserve the right to impose a charge to cover re-packaging costs. Missing accessories will also be charged to you.
If the product is not deemed to be faulty by our technicians then you will be offered the following options:
1. Return of the goods – the cost of delivery and an administration fee of 15% of the price of the goods will be charged to your credit card account.
2. Refund – the invoice cost less an administration fee of 15% of the price of the goods along with any applicable charges provided the product is ‘as new’ and complete with all accessories in its original box and packaging. If the condition of the product or the packaging is poor then we reserve the right to impose a charge to cover re-packaging costs. Missing accessories will also be charged to you.
The manufacturers guarantee will apply to all items reported to be faulty after 7 days from delivery. Please note with all Gallery products this warranty period for faulty returns has to be within 3 days of delivery of the goods, and the items have to of been signed for as received damaged on the delivery note.
This returns policy does not affect your legal rights.